RESULTS
How do you respond to blog comments? (22 total votes)
63% in the comments
9% email
27% in the other's blog
0% don't respond
There's another new poll for this week to your right! Please check it out and vote!
Fidgeting Gidget has given me the Keepsake Award! Thanks Gidget!

1. Post a funny or sweet keepsake that tells something about you.
NOTE: This is not my watch, but I don't have photos of my watch (and I'm blogging from work).
It's a photo from sxc.hu.
It's a photo from sxc.hu.
So my keepsake is the watch that I'm wearing at the moment. It was given to me by my grandmother (as a graduation present) who passed away years ago. It has great sentimental value to me, since I grew up living in the same house as my grandmother as long as I can remember. When my parents were busy working, she would be the one taking care of my brother and I. I loved her dearly and there are times that I still think of her. I will always remember and cherish the stories she told us when we were little.2. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers that you think are keepers!
All of you are keepers, but I'm going to pick a random 10. Please check out their blogs!
musings of the corybantic painted nails
and if it's a hero you want...
Just playing pretend
Lauren from Texas
Lil Miss Confession
Someday I'll get there...
Upside Down and Inside Out
Where did all the Pecans go?
The Black Tulip
Peek into the World of Miss A

14 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the blog award! All of my blog awards I've received are from you... you must really like my blog!
=)
Thank you for the award! You are awesome :)
thanks for the award love! your keepsake tells me that you're such a sentimental person :)
Thankkssss! Will do this when I have the time! And you just reminded me that I need a new watch. Hmmm.
your watch is lovely!
That's a lovely watch (from what you've described) and I'm so glad you held onto it and keep it with you. What a special lady.
Congrats on the award. That is a very, very special keepsake!
@vazenchick
Am I your award dealer? ;) And yes, I do like your blog!
@laurenfromtexas
Welcome!
@girl in stiletto
Welcome dear!
@Nashe
Welcome, enjoy reading your blog!
@Chere
Thanks, but actually that's not my watch. ;) But I think my watch is lovely too!
@Jess
Thanks, I think so too! She was a wonderful woman!
Awww...what a sweet grandmother you had. Checking out your recommended blogs now. =)
@Shannon
Thanks for stopping by!
@ChinkyGirlMel
She was very sweet, and a very giving person. Thanks!
ohhh tq for this. really sweet of you =)
nice one of yours.
Owh thanks for including me.
Nice watch =)
Thanks I just posted my reply!! :)
@Miss Confession
Welcome!
@Rachel
Welcome dear!
Post a Comment