Sharing is no fun. The dishes don't wash themselves, hello. College get's you ready for a parnter somehow he thinks a ring means slavery. Cause you know women should work fulltime and come home and work fulltime there too, duh.
@Laura If only she knows to wash MY dishes when she uses them.
@Jessica It's my roommate who's using my dishes (and it's a she). But she does have her current fling that she brings home a few times a week, and "cooks" for him.
@Peterson Family Totally agree with you there!
@Deb Thaxton I can deal with them for a day, and that's it. My issue are that it was my (only) pot she was using and she didn't wash it so it sat in the sink overnight.
@Trixie :) I do too, oh you must tell me what you got for Black Friday! I love looking at hauls!
8 comments:
Sharing is no fun. The dishes don't wash themselves, hello. College get's you ready for a parnter somehow he thinks a ring means slavery. Cause you know women should work fulltime and come home and work fulltime there too, duh.
Dirty dishes make me a little crazy too! Yes, if you borrow them, you should wash them!!!
I'm with you on the sinus infection and I too wish the father in law figure guy would do his own dishes at our home.
-->I hate dishes sitting in the sink for any length of time. It drives me Nuts!
www.WebSavyMom.com
I love the notes! I should have one for Black Friday too, my shopping trip rocked!
I don't think I could handle a roomie :/
Post-its are a cute/to the point idea!
@Laura
If only she knows to wash MY dishes when she uses them.
@Jessica
It's my roommate who's using my dishes (and it's a she). But she does have her current fling that she brings home a few times a week, and "cooks" for him.
@Peterson Family
Totally agree with you there!
@Deb Thaxton
I can deal with them for a day, and that's it. My issue are that it was my (only) pot she was using and she didn't wash it so it sat in the sink overnight.
@Trixie
:) I do too, oh you must tell me what you got for Black Friday! I love looking at hauls!
@ Steph
Haha, I've lived alone for 6+ years, now it's just because I'm getting ready to graduate hence the roommate. :P
Post a Comment