You wish you could make some lemonade!
Life is crazy...combine the writing, and the research, and boys acting strange...and you really wish you can compartmentalize everything and deal with everything separately but without running out of time if you know what I mean.
Sounds like I'm making excuses for disappearing a bit, but hopefully I can read some and comment as well as post again sometime soon! Bear with me folks...
Onto the good news, I've completely formatted a few chapters of my thesis. Currently working on the introduction chapter (internal deadline is 2 weeks...)
Another goal is to force myself to decide whether or not I should question the mutual friend about the guy...Maybe...
Some of the new commentators thought I was overthinking or just being childish...which if you really knew the real me would never say. I don't beat around the bush especially if I don't like the guy as more than a friend. My hesitation has more to do with embarrassing myself since I'm pretty conservative and maybe I'm afraid of rejection, especially since I always believe that the guy should make a move. My friends say that because I'm friendly and nice, some guys tend to perceive my talking to them as flirting, which it definitely is not. I'm just not someone who can BE unfriendly.
Oh well, I can't make everyone happy but myself. So it's time for me to be introspective and really consider if I really am interested in the guy (enough to "pursue") or if it's a passing thing.
And finally get the research on focus again...
Toodles!
11/8/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
:) i hope its not a passing thing. cuz if you're slightly like me, i hardly find one that's interesting enough that i should pursue.
n (un)fortunately i found one. result? pending.
lol. good luck w research.come on girl u're almost there!!
I've just finished my chapter 2 of thesis and it's crraaaazzzzy let me tell you! I'm about to start the third chapter and let's wish I'm not gonna be crying and breaking down like a baby :(
@ejannz
I know what you're saying. I'm still trying to decide when I have time to think about it. :P
Thanks for the encouragement on the research side of things. I need it!
@Andhari
Congrats! And yep, know what you mean. I can't afford to cry...I theoretically have 6 chapters in mine... POOPER!
Post a Comment